BYE?

In this blog post, I want to tell you about my experience with English classes. I have not had a good training in English, that's why it has been hard for me to learn.
I started my English classes since the first year (English 1), I loved going because the teacher Zagal taught us English with songs, so it was easy and more entertaining.
The English classes of the previous modules are done the same day (two blocks are same day), that was a bit heavy and exhausting, especially when classes were in the afternoon.
In spite of that, I do not have the ability to learn languages ​​and I have a hard time learning English. I have been advised to watch movies and series with subtitles to learn, or watch music videos with subtitles, but despite that I can not improve.
I think one way to improve would be to go back to school or change school, to have a better base (but that's impossible since I can not go back in time)
How to improve? for my limitations with the language is difficult, I think I have to take an intensive course where I practice every day.
I must improve my pronunciation and reading, really I am terrible, and this does not help me in the university, since many teachers assign us readings in English.
I hope that in the not too distant future to improve, this would help me to be a better professional and communicate with a lot more people.

To all those who read me, a kiss.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares