Blogger

Blogs are a means of mass communication, being very important within the younger population. For the same reason I never imagined that I could write one or less in another language, this activity seems very good because it is entertaining and relaxed, it is a new way of learning and it should continue to be used.
The topics that made us write were very interesting, such as writing our expectations for the new semester, which made me think about my goals and how I could do them. Some topics were free, that gave us the opportunity to write about what appeals to us, I did not miss the opportunity and I wrote about the native cats of Chile.
Writing the blog has helped me to meet my colleagues since we are asked to comment on their tickets too, I have read a lot of them and I love to know their likes.
So I can say that writing this blog has helped me to reflect on my tastes, it has been a knowledge tool since I have learned new words, as well as being a collaborative learning tool.

But the best thing about blogging is that when we were ready we could go to our house.
Thank you, Professor Cano.


Comentarios

  1. I liked your blogs a lot, I'm your number one fan

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Most of young people tend to use bloggs, I personally believe they are very useful to know yourself.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love what you've written, everything is true,
    Greetings gerthy

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares