Postgraduate Studies.

The future ... something so uncertain, what I want today is to leave the university quickly and to work in the south of Chile.
If I had to take a postgraduate would be one in Chile, hopefully it did not take me long, I hope in the afternoons and maximum a year.

If I had to choose a postgraduate course, the forest engineering career has a magister of wild areas and conservation of nature. in the fourth year you can choose to do this magister, but for this you have to apply, choose the best and generally give only 3 places for forestry students. To be left I need luck and a huge curriculum.
this magister has many interesting subjects and the best thing is that it only lasts a year and a half, would be an excellent option but that we will see in two years more.
I do not consider myself a mediocre person, but I'm not interested in doing a postgraduation, I want to get out of Santiago as soon as possible and in Osorno there are not many places to study, I would have to do it at a long distance ... I do not think I take that option.
This is what I think today, but maybe in the future taking a post may be within my plans, I do not know only time will tell.

Comentarios

Entradas populares