MY EXPERIENCE MAKING THE HERVARIUM

Last year on this date more or less, there was an atmosphere of collective madness, the reason for all the commotion: the famous herbarium.
The idea of ​​the herbarium is that we can identify the family of plants and that we learn their scientific name by having only a sample (miserable) of the individual in question.
the samples of hervarium I took from the "Quebrada de la Plata", I went with two companions to collect them: Yeni and Acsa, we had a good time; most of my samples are from the south (my mother had them ready) and the rest (like five samples) I pulled them out near my house.
The worst thing about doing the herbarium, was to fill in the information, I do not know how many times I was wrong.
To not go through unnecessary stress I delivered it the day before, On the day of the delivery I was relaxed, but when I reach the university the corridors of Arauco were full of young people convulsing .... sticking samples, changing, I could not ignore them and I added to their despair. It was crazy, I do not know how many people I helped, I just remember that I felt happy when my friend was able to deliver it at 11:59 (deadline: 12:00).
The truth is that I did not enjoy making the herbarium, I do not like the crafts, it took me a long time to do, I hope I will not do it again. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares