Punta Cana, tropical place.

The best holidays
of my life happened last year. Together with my husband we went to the Dominican Republic, specifically to "Punta Cana". I had never left the country so that makes it very special.
We traveled in the month of November, there they were in autumn time, but still the temperature was very high, just like the humidity of the air.
Some day it rained, but we did not care as we were in the pool all day, one of the reasons why we did not leave there was because it had a bar in the center.
I ate delicious fruits and exotic foods.
In place where we stayed there was a "manglar" in the center. It housed many birds, all rare but not of us, there were also fish and turtles that could not be fed.
The people were very kind to us, I wish I could go back to know more about the country, although they say it is dangerous, but I do not think it is more dangerous than Valparaiso.

Comentarios

  1. good pose in the photo Gerthy, you look very happy :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. the part where you didn't leave the pool because "it had a bar in the center" really made me laugh xD

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares