My favorite food

My favorite food is the one that reminds me of my family.

"Pastel de choclo", the gnocchi, the french fries is the best food, I prefer the salty food, although I also like the sweet.
I have noticed that I prefer junk food because it is tasty and quick to prepare, but I think I should change my diet and start cooking healthy food.
I know how to cook a lot of things, but my specialty is "guiso de porotos", I cook this to my husband to make him happy, this dish is a fusion between Peruvian and Chilean food, I found the recipe in a women's magazine. It is a little difficult the elavoraciòn of this "guiso" so I do not cook it so often.
But what I like to eat, is very easy to cook and they are the pancakes, I love them. You can eat them with "manjar" or with something salty.
The pancakes remind me of the breakfasts in the south, when I did not want to get out of bed and my mom convinced me with this delicious food.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares