COLOMBIA, A GREAT COUNTRY TO VISIT.

Colombia is a fascinating country that I would like to go to someday. It is located at the northwestern end of South America, bathe its coasts the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean and also enjoys a tropical climate which makes it a country with a great tourist attraction.
Colombia is attracted by the Cordillera de los Andes and the Amazonian plain, all these characteristics are united so that the country is one of the most diverse in the planet Earth.
I would visit the country only in my vacations, since it does not call me the attention to live in another country that is not mine.
The sites that are my priority to visit would be National Parks, it would be a great privilege to be able to see the birds that live there, since Colombia covers a great diversity of birds as well as amphibians.
Another great reason why I would like to visit and know the country is because it is very close to Chile and the flight hours are not many, which makes it more affordable for me.
I hope to go soon.

Comentarios

  1. Gerthy !! take a lot of photos to the birds to get to know them too <3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. And amphibians too! And the National Parks of course :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Those kind of frogs (like the one you have in your photo) are wonderful... if you lick them, you will get high as a monkey eating bananas all day long hehe :V

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares